Registration is between 09:00 and 09:40
Novotel London West
Tel: 0208 741 1555
Keeping Safe protocols:
We are delighted to be welcoming you back to our residential MATs Summit. We would like to assure you that we are working with the venue to ensure as far as we are able the wellbeing of all those attending our event.
Please see below the protocols that will be in place to support this.
- On arrival all guests are kindly asked to use the available sanitisers.
- We would ask that you wear face coverings when in public areas. Once inside our event, or eating and drinking, you can remove these.
- To ensure, as far as we are able, the wellbeing of all attending and facilitate a relaxed environment for networking and discussion, we ask delegates to have available either proof of double vaccination or negative lateral flow test (dated within 48 hours of attendance) when checking in at the welcome desk.
- Your proof of double vaccination (at least 14 days before the event) can be evidenced via the NHS app or NHS website.
- You can report a negative lateral flow on the Government website and display your text, email or result on the NHS app at reception, as you prefer.
- The onsite team will be ready to welcome you and will use the NHS Covid pass Verifier app to check your QR codes.
- To minimise congestion please ensure you register for the app prior to the event and have your QR codes or text available for review as you approach the welcome area.
- Please note the NHS app is not the same as the contact tracing app that is used to check into venues.
We have enjoyed welcoming large groups back to our face-to-face conferences this term, providing a relaxed and collaborative environment with these measures in place. Recent feedback shows that all have relished the experience - 'Very good opportunity to get together with other professionals after so long in isolation,' Director of Safeguarding; 'So much to take away from this conference and great to be back face-to-face,' Deputy Headteacher.
Arriving by Train:
Hammersmith tube station – 3 minute walk and operates on the Hammersmith & City Line and Piccadilly line.
The Circle line station, Hammersmith Broadway, is just as close and provides step-fee access.
Both stations are located in Travelcard Zone 2.
Arriving by Car:
Less than 20-minutes travel from Central London or Heathrow, escaping the Central London Congestion Zone.
20 minutes from M4, Junction 1.
The venue has 220 spaces on-site. These are chargeable 24hours, the rates are £1.50 per hour for residents and £3.50 per hour for non-residents.
Leave the A4 at the Hammersmith turning and proceed along Hammersmith Bridge Road to the large roundabout underneath the flyover. Take the fifth exit off the roundabout. Then turn left into Shortlands the main hotel entrance and parking will be on your left-hand side.