1A: Innovation and collaboration
Unpack the lessons from innovating at speed and gain strategies to collaborate for change
Instructional coaching for trust-wide school improvement: learnings from the field
- How we established a culture to support coaching.
- The scope and sequence of actions we took to develop coaching as a school improvement tool.
- Some of the mistakes we made and how to avoid them.
1C: Managing risk and reward
Make cash reserves work for you in a low-interest rate environment and manage risk and reward
1D: Impactful Curriculum design
Research-informed primary curriculum underpinned by powerful knowledge, core skills and great pedagogy
- Why? Exploring the rationale for curriculum change - what does research suggest about curriculum?
- How? Thinking about pedagogy and the role of cognitive science research in the taught curriculum.
- What? Designing curriculum content, sequences, schemes and maps.
1E: Mergers and partnerships
A look at mergers between smaller MATs and an exploration of the principle of partnerships and the impact on office functions and staffing